05 May 2008

Forgot to mention it was not just spaghetti, but "Spaghetti & Poker" night at Skye's. I'll keep this short. How's this for a bad beat?

Everybody folds before the flop and it's me and Phil (the short stack at this point). Phil goes all in, I call and we flip 'em. Me: King Jack - suited Phil: Queen 10 - off suit. It's Phil's deal so he burns one, counts three and flops a queen face up. Everyone's holding their breath and I'm still thinking I've got a good chance to take it. Then he spreads the cards and shows another queen and another 10! Yes! Yes! Full house on the flop! Das boat! Man! Everyone felt it, but even I couldn't be mad as it was just amazing to see. Other crazy hands came out through the night. Kings were winning. Fun stuff! The Phil was Ng, not Hellmuth if you were wondering. L8r Sk8r...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home