17 May 2008

Today's plan:


  • Rehang my front door
  • Install new light by front door
  • Post some progress updates
  • Make another list of things I'd like to do



So the painting company is coming to wash the exterior on Monday so they can paint from Wednesday to Friday. The following week we should see rain gutters go up. Amazing what one HOA board can do once the president is gone. Or maybe it's me. I resigned from the board in November of '07. Since then, they've approved painting, gutters, a survey on the windows and fencing, etc. I think it's the outgoing president and not me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, the door and the light.



Long story short, it's a new door installed recently and improperly (can't get the drywall in much less the trim after that) without redoing the whole shebang. The light is a new fixture and I'm trying to get it in before the painters come because dealing with fresh paint in addition to old caulking is just not going to work.

The picture above is the finished rehang, not much to see but this gallery takes you through it once you get past the plumbing pics.




UPDATES!



The tub surround (3" x 6" white ceramic and mosaic glass accent) and travertine is done! More photos and captions here: http://picasaweb.google.com/theycallmetak/BathroomTileDone


How about going from this:




To this:



Gallery of that and more here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/theycallmetak/TheLatestDrywallInsulationAndReplacementOfDamagedSidingSheathing



Garden Update




All planters are filled, two topped off and planted with one being a mesclun lettuce mix and the other baby bok choy and one bean plant. Haven't decided what goes in the other ones and whether I should build more or not. I have tons of seeds germinated (that pic does not include the beans soaking and the three baggies full of sprouting goodness)and I need to figure out real quick where they're gonna go! Yah!

Beans and corn growing just fine on the "Pile-O-Dirt™" In fact, if you have time, check out the latest gallery.




List Of Things I'd Like To Do


List of things to do:

  • Make the list tomorrow


L8r Sk8r

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home